Photos: Dog's head swells to three times its normal size after snakebite



Pet Helpers, Inc., of Fairmont shared photos on its Facebook page of a dog identified as Logar with a head swollen thrice its normal size after a bite from a venomous snake.

A one day for the brave dog to get back to its lively self after treatments at an animal hospital. "Hard to believe the last picture in the group is really the same dog. For those that are not aware Logar came to us after suffering a snake bite. He is one lucky pup!"

The incident which happened in September went viral recently. Photos of the dog after he has been treated, doing better.



Comments