Fire Incident take place inside Banky W’s home in Lekki

A fire incident on Tuesday occured at  popular artists' home, BankyW  in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos. LIB reports that, an eyewitness at the scene revealed that the fire was caused by a air conditioner and Banky was at home when it happened.

The fire service was contacted but didn't arrive. However, those at the scene were luckily able to put off the fire on time.

According to social media, the house wasn't destroyed by fire. But, two of his awards plaques and other items were affected by the incident...