Teenage girl electrocuted to death while charging her iPhone

Welcome to Dafy World

She is young and beautiful. Martial arts champion, Irina Rybnikova, faces death after been electrocuted while charging her phone in the bathroom.



The 15-year-old is said to be chatting her friends and let the phone slip as her fingers were wet. Irina was then electrocuted and died from heart failure before her body was found by her distraught parents, local media reports.

The incident occurred in the city of Bratsk in the central Russian region of Irkutsk Oblast. And according to a close friend of Irina, "She was an incredible person and my best friend. She wanted to be successful in every sport and we planned to move to another city to study. ‘Everyone loved her, she was friendly, kind and very beautiful.’ Irina was talented at martial arts and regularly took part in tournaments."



In a statement, her sports federation said:

"A tragic accident has taken the life of our champion, friend, mate and student Irina Rybnikova, 15. ‘She was a candidate for Master of Sports in pankration, our beloved girl. Rest in peace."
She had recently won the Russian Youth Pankration Championship, which is a traditional sport that combines elements of wrestling and boxing.

Comments